We are looking for a dynamic, creative and highly motivated person to join our team here at Passion Elite. You will be responsible for creating new and exiting events and ensuring all guest are have a good time.
The role of a party planner is to assist in the delivery of the venues pre-booked sales through activities and a process as detailed by the sales manager.
- Assist the sales manager in growing and maximising pre-booked sales through corporate events, dinner, drinks reservations and special occasions such as birthdays & pre-wedding parties
- Working proactively to confirm incoming and open enquiries to achieve pre-booked sales targets, offering alternatives where necessary while implementing best practice
- Building relationships with local business & key bookers
- Developing a good knowledge of the brand to assist with promoting the venue at special events and exhibitions
- Continually validate the database
- Meet & greet potential customers and carry out venue show arounds
- Update the booking system with new enquiries & customer data with detailed notes and schedule follow up calls
- Attend networking events relevant to the industry and organise showcases within the venue
- Ensure smooth delivery of key events from enquiry to execution working alongside the operations team and completing function sheets where necessary
- Be creative, organised, proactive, hardworking and provide constructive feedback & new ideas to keep the business thriving
This position is initially part time that may lead to full time and hours are flexible. The right candidate for this position has the potential to earn as much as they desire.